Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Gallery Lovin'

Hey Heather (htew) here....with my very first post for Wimpychompers. Woohoo!! I am excited to be here for the first time. I have been a Wimpychompers Wonder Women for a while now and have just started with the blogging. I am here today with some layouts from some of Wimpychompers fans. I searched the galleries and found some great stuff. I wanted to highlight one of the newer kits and found some amazing stuff. I limited it to my top three. (it was so hard to only pick three) I will be doing this in the future and so if you are making layouts with Wimpychompers stuff post those layouts in the gallery and you may be highlighted one day. All of the following layouts were done with It's getting hot in here. This kit is so fun and I love all the little elements. Pick it up over at ScrapMatters this month, Wimpchompers is a guest this month.


This one is from azrood....Click here and go leave her some love in the gallery!!



This one is from alansrock....Click here to leave her some love in the gallery!!





Quiltymom did this.....click here to leave her some love in the gallery!!!

Remember post away!! I may just find your amazing LO and you might be featured here. How exciting would that be!!!

Also don't forget about the great deal that is going on right now. For every dollar you spend at Scrapmatters or Polka Dot Plum of Wimpychompers Kits you will get that same amount back for FREE next month. (you must spend $5 to qualify). What are you waiting for, time to go shopping!! That is an amazing deal!! The more you spend the better the gift next month!!

Happy Scrapping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment