Thursday, November 5, 2009

Smile!


Boy, Thursday just sneaks up on me quickly! Its that time again...you've seen the new cute kit from Wimpychompers so I thought I would do another blast from the past...another kit that is current but maybe you'd been meaning to pick up but just forgot...I know my memory isn't all what its cracked up to be-LOL! so anyway today I've picked "Say Cheese" currently still available at Polka Dot Plum. Its great for all those little moments that you don't want to slip by... Below is my son, who received his first camera last christmas from Santa. Gotta tell you I had so much fun watching him ...didn't even know he would love it so much...and the pictures he took were so funny...of course the new toy wore off and now its on his shelf w/ the batteries run down but I think with the holidays coming up now would be the perfect time for not only his camera but this amazing kit to make a comeback...so Enjoy and I'll see u guys next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment