Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Preview Wednesday...

Well Christina has a few things in the works but nothing she is releasing this week...SO...you get to hear all about ME and my CREW! We are going to Disney for 8 days! YAY! The oldest two are going to make memories in FL with Mickey and all the Disney Characters! My youngest two are going to spend much needed one on one time with my parents. I am sure they will get spoiled to pieces! And at 2 and 3 years old how much would they really get out of a visit to Magic Kingdom anyways, right?! I have to keep telling myself that...I am going to miss them like crazy!!

As you can imagine I will not be posting for a while but will be sure to share some of our memories when we return!

Don't worry...I will be posting this Friday for FREEBIE Friday!! :) LOL I know you were all worried about not getting a QP this week! Any requests on which kit I use?? COMMENT TODAY and I will tally votes and use the kit with the most votes! Or...I will just have to make a random pick...sigh...boring...come on ALL spice up my life...PLEASE!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment