Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Miss Royalty!

Did everyone have a great DSD weekend? There was so much going on and so many great deals that it makes my head spin just thinking about it!! At the beginning of all this madness Christina released a super cute kit called Miss Royalty. When I first saw it I thought, i have got to have some Disney Princess pictures somewhere around here, because this kit would be perfect for those! After looking through my stash I couldn't find one good princess picture to use! I need to remember to do that the next time I go to Disneyland, I just couldn't believe it! So When I looked through the kit I saw the cute little Knight element and knew that I just had to use that one. So here is what I came up with =)


I think it is great that I was able to use this kit for something other that a cute girlie LO!! I do love me some girlie pages but I also love kits that are versatile! So I would definately check this one out if I was you because it is too cute to pass up!!!

Image is linked to store =)

No comments:

Post a Comment