Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Releases for Sept 16th!

Super(Blog) Mama Monty here!! How is everyone doing out there?? Good/Wonderful/Awesome? I hope so!

Christina has three..count them...THREE kits out this week! I tell you she is a MACHINE!! lol

The first one she made for lil' ol me! It's called, HOPE ,and it is beautiful! You have to check this kit out! The colors are SO calming and I just love the birds and other elements! Love it and I think you will too!




Next, WHAT A CHORE, is perfect for all those FUN photos you have of your kids doing household chores. Like the time they were up to their elbows in BUBBLES! This kit is a great way to favor those moments with a great scrapbook page!



And last but not least, FISHING BUDDIES!! I just know you have a ton of photos of your little ones at the lake or camping with fishing pole in hand! This kit is perfect for all this summer's fishing photos! Go CATCH it today...LOL...Had to say it...SO PUNNY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment