Thursday, September 17, 2009

Little Bluebird



Hi all, Alisha again! I'm hoping your loving all the new releases that Wimpychompers has created. I've been so busy playing that I haven't done much else-LOL! I wanted to focus on the new kit " Hope" today. Isn't it amazing...all the pretty blues and browns...some of my favorite colors...its so calm, cool and very inspiring! I don't know about you guys but I've got so much going wayward in the life dept right now I feel like I'm drowning-this kit named apply HOPE, gets me away from all those burdens even just for a little while...giving me a little hope that things will get better and helps scrap those memories when times were easier...so I hope you will pick up some "Hope" for yourself....giving you something to smile about, because I just know you will love this beautiful kit. You can pick it up exclusively at Polka Dot Plum...Below is my layout using HOPE...My own personal little bluebird of Happiness, making my days a little brighter :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE how his blue eyes pop with all the other blues in the LO. Super job! HUGS! Hope things start looking up soon. We could ALL use a little HOPE! Take Care!

    ReplyDelete