Friday, July 29, 2011

Your Friday Freebie!!

Christina is busy this week working on some new stuff, so I'm busy scrapping with some of her older kits.  She's got quite a fabulous selection of kits to choose from -- everything from pregnancy to outdoor grilling and from science projects to baseball.  So much versatility!  Here's a page I scrapped with 'Tub Time'.



And next I'm working on a page using 'Getting Hot In Here'. 


And since it's just so incredibly HOT this summer, I'm using this kit to make your Friday Freebie!  Hope you can keep cool this summer!  Enjoy your freebie and happy scrapping!!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jul. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE Freebie... THANX from Sweden and NETTIS

    ReplyDelete