Monday, May 23, 2011

Up all night!

It has been a really long time since I stay up all night and study. Ahh those were the days.. my happy days I might add. I kind of miss those time when I was studying at Pittsburgh. Staying up to study till 2 or 3 am was kinda normal for me. But now, I can only stay up till 1 am only but that is really a struggle for me.

Anyway back to this new kit from Wimpychompers Creations called Up All Night. Available at Scrapmatters in two version – boy and girl.

For today I would like to showcase Up All Night – Girls

 

image

 

And I have a freebies for you. It’s a paperstacks made out of the above kit. I  hope you enjoy them

 

paperstacks_WC_upallnight-web

This is a layout I made using the above paperstacks

sweetzira-web

To download the above freebies, click here.

And for more inspiration from W3 girls, check them out here.

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [24 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete