Friday, March 5, 2010

Freebie Friday has been taking over by...

ANNOUNCEMENT FRIDAY!!!! (and a coupon...read to bottom of post!)
Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy this message from Christina! And stay tuned for next week's FREEBIE FRIDAY! Click on the Kit Title to SEE it over at Scrapmatters!! This is sooooooo exciting! UP UP AND AWAY!!!!!


Hello Friends,


I am so excited to announce ALL that has been happening around here! I am going to be a Guest Designer for the month of March at Scrapmatters!

I am looking forward to being able to finally share the kits I have been working on with all of you! It is such an honor to be able to share my designs with the folks

over at Scrap Matters, I am grateful to have been asked to mingle with them for the month of March! (seriously jumping up and down right now!!)

Thank you all for signing up for this newletter and for all your great kit ideas! It is YOU that makes this all worth while!


So excited to announce my...NEW RELEASES! Go check out my blog and see some great layouts by my CT girls... my Wonder Women really rocked these kits!


It's Getting Hot in Here




It's getting Hot in Here Alpha




This Is How I Roll



This is How I Roll Alpha



This is how I roll Wordart








This is how I roll- Bundle





Girl Talk



No comments:

Post a Comment