Thursday, December 17, 2009

Merry Christmas!


Yep...that's right...I'm going there...I'm a Merry Christmaser. I hate Happy Holidays....but I won't get on my soapbox. Its a Wonderful Life is my favorite Christmas movie...I'll be home for Christmas by Bing Crosby is my favorite song,the tree is up, We've got the milk and cookies for the big guy and the reindeer have carrots.We read the story of Christmas from our bibles and than of course we go to bed so Santa can come visit. What a magical time of year...a time to Believe in the magic of Christmas and that's what I've decided to call the layout I made with Wimpychompers Creations "Christmas Magic"... since Christmas Eve is next Thursday (I know...when I realized this I flipped out too!) I probably won't be posting...I mean I need to spend time with the family and so do you-LOL! but I'm pretty sure if go buy Christmas Magic at Polka Dot Plum that Santa will put you on the good list. Anyway, I'm off for a cup of hot chocolate and some Polar Express...but don't forget...MERRY CHRISTMAS to all and to all a GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment