Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday again..

It’s already the middle of November. This has been the most busy month for me cause I have to travel a lot for work. I miss making layouts. Today I would like to highlight this kit called Miss Royalty. I really love the blue and the pink colors in this kit. It has a lot of cute elements that you can play with.
wc_missroyalty_pvw1
This is a layout I made using this kit. It’s not really about princess. It is just about me and my friend eating at a place in Sabah.
dinneratgazeboI would love to share with you some of the interesting photos that I’ve been taken during my trip to Sabah. Part of Malaysia state , which is located at Borneo island.
trip07 trip08
Helicopter view of the village. Yes, I got a chance to take a ride in a helicopter.
trip09
One of the native traditional dance. 
trip06
This is the main transportation system in this village.
I hope you enjoy this little photo collection of mine. I’ll make more layouts when everything settle down in a few days time. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment