Monday, November 23, 2009

A Little bit of hope

Hello everyone. This is Hanizah signing in from Malaysia. I am a bit tight on time this month, so I would like to make this entry short and sweet. As I promised last week I will make more layouts about my trip to Daerah Pagalungan, Sabah. It was the most exciting experience of my life.  I got to do a lot of things which I never would have done otherwise like taking a helicopter ride, traveling half a day in a Land Rover and sleep in a house where the electricity was from 7pm till 7 am and there’s no constant flow of water in the bathroom.
I choose this kit called Hope from one of Wimpychompers’s collection, released sometime in September, cause it match the spirit of this trip.

wc_hope_wc_hope_pvw1 
Here are my layouts using this kit. I hope you enjoy them.

the*people
travelling*day

Till next week with more exciting photos from that trip. I’m signing off for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment