Wednesday, October 7, 2009

STRIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No we are NOT having a "sit in"! LOL I crack me up...In fact Christina is have a 20% off sale today ONLY...so jump on it! Being released today...Bowling Buddies! Bowling pins, bowling balls, score cards,along with the cutest lil' buddies ever! It is sure to have you jumping up and down with excitement! I don't have any bowlers at my house but I have seen some REALLY cute layouts from the W3's!(Wimpy's Wonder Women)

CUTENESS!!!


Surprise! Another kit is available today also...Shabby Elegance! This kit is sure to "beautify" any layout!



AMAZING BEAUTY...I wasn't sure if this kit was too "girly" for me or not...but the layouts that have been made are AMAZING! LOVE IT! Thinkin' you might HAVE to get it...what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Ok I have to have that bowling kit. TOO CUTE. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting! :) Isn't THAT a fun one? Head on over to PDP!!

    ReplyDelete