Monday, October 12, 2009

Something old, something new

Hi all, this is Hanizah signing in. Today I would like to talk about two coo kits from Wimpychompers Creatiosn. The old one is called ‘The Coolest Cats in Town”. I really love this kit. It is really cool.

image
This is a layout I made using this kit.
best*days*of..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next kit is called Little Pumpkin Cuties. Available at Polka Dot Plump. I just love the fall colors collection in this kit.
wc_littlepumpk_pvw1
I don’t celebrate Halloween here so I don’t really have any photo related to pumpkins or Halloween. So I just use what I have.  So this is my take using this kit. I just love how it turn out.

sweet*zara

Till next time. Have a great and Happy Monday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment