Thursday, October 1, 2009

frighting layout


All Beware, its Alisha again, and since it is officially October...I have a terrifying layout I made with Wimpychompers latest release Halloween Fright. It will leave you shaking in your boots. A few years ago ,this Horrific monster that was attacking us...luckily I had a little candy on hand and threw it to save our lives. I took a picture of it before I ran...But beware you might find it in your neighborhood...its a crafty creature, it changes shapes and this year....its morphing it another scary creature...Thomas the Train...ahhhhhh!!!! If you do see it or any of the other frightening creatures this year make sure you have a survival kit including- Wimpychompers Creations Halloween Kits filled with all kinds of amazing treats, candy to keep the fiends away and of course your camera to capture the moment! They are indeed very rare! Enjoy the kits and I'll see you all next week...don't forget Wimpychompers Creations Guest CT call ends tomorrow so get your applications in...its a great chance-and remember BEWARE-ahhahah!
Halloween Fright Kit available only at Polka Dot Plum

1 comment: