Thursday, October 29, 2009

digi love!


Hi all...Alisha again, just going to show you the layout I made with Digi Friends collab kit..it is so adorable your just going to eat it up. I don't know about you guys but seems like I sometimes spend so much time in the digiworld that I lose time in the real world -lol! Between digiscrapping, Facebook and all the other sites out there to check out... time passes quickly....I have to say that its amazing the wonderful people you meet online. I have made so many new friends...I have met some fascinating people... because everyone is cooler online! and since I love my digifriends I've dedicated layout to you all! I also want to remind you of Wimpychompers sale going on now...and one final thing if you get a chance give a holler to Trisha and tell her what an awesome job she did creating this kit, Enjoy your day and I'll see you next week :)

2 comments:

  1. very clever LO. Love the way you did the computer! So looking forward to using this kit. (and spending way too much on the computer too)

    ReplyDelete